Thursday, February 5, 2009

Thing 5


Online photo sharing is cool. Flickr is okay. From what I can tell, it is the best site for online photo sharing. Still not very intuitive. I have photos, sets, and a photostream. I can add titles, descriptions, and tags. And that's just the tip of the iceberg with this thing. The photo I've posted to my blog is a display I did for my library. Flickr is great for library promotion and for personal photo sharing. I wish there was a site that was easier to use, presented photos in a nice large individual and slide show viewing format that Flickr does, but allowed for unlimited postings.

One note on my experience uploading my flickr picture. When I tried uploading it to my blog by copying and pasting the link, it did not work. It only worked when I saved it to my computer and browsed for the file. Go figure.

Per Flickr's Terms of Use Agreement, I've included the link to this photo: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3415/3255713789_352bacfce3_b.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment